Thursday, November 20, 2014

All Good Things

come to an end.  And that includes this blog.  I've said all that I want to here.  Will probably reemerge somewhere else in blogland in due course, but not now, not yet.  November is the season of endings and letting go, not new starts.

Thanks to all who have contributed whether by commenting or just passing through and reading.  I will still be following the bloggers I have got to know over the years so I'm not vanishing entirely.

And of course the road continues, even if the blog does not.


 





6 comments:

Les said...

Enjoy your journey forward! Wishing you continued healing on the way. Let me know if you create a new space sometime.

Jan said...

You'll be missed.

Wishing you well in everything.

Jan x

Sabine said...

All my best wishes, hope to see your comments once in a while.

Relatively Retiring said...

Good wishes for the future, and for continued healing. I hope to hear from you again, either via blog-land or old-fashioned phone.

Sky said...

Hope you will let me know if you begin a new blog. I always enjoy your writing - the sharing you have done through the years about your journey and the lovely images you post.

web lol said...

kul post !