Thursday, May 1, 2008

People (Updated)

Update: Gut feelings are generally a good guide. I've taken down the additional photos that were posted here and to which the first two comments refer . After overnight reflection I wasn't comfortable having them them up on the blog - just too intrusive. Maybe I'll leave people shots to others. A shame because I find humans fascinating, but I don't have the stomach for it.

I'm still very fond of the juggler though.


A solitary juggler puts in a bit of practice on a rainy day in the park. I request a photograph.

2 comments:

Sky said...

the lovers catch my eye and my heart, and i feel something of their love, even as a voyeur. i wish you could have given them a copy of this photograph. the feelings it engenders are simple but so poignant.

mm said...

Sky: I wish it too .... if either of them (or any of the other subjects in this post) ever stumble on this blog, I'd like them to know how grateful I am.